1. Search for Wallpapers in Google
2. Make a Copy of Any of These folders just to make sure.
3. Save Your Images Inside with the names: “Loading00-Loading12”
I only did 9.
4. Login to the Game and edit Video Configuration to the name of your Skin folder
5. Character Select then login you character again to Test
Then, VOILA! That’s it. The loading screens randomly appear.
If you got tired of your customized images, then just change it back to basic skin in your video configuration. 🙂
- Hi I'm the Admin. A dev, designer, and an avid Ragnarok Player. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.